soft bread rolls
You are going to love these super soft breakfast buns. These easy bread rolls are great served along any soup, stew or any other dish.
How to make these soft bread rolls
Making these soft bread rolls is easy. First prepare all ingredients: PLAIN FLOUR, INSTANT YEAST, SALT, WARM MILK and SUNFLOWER OIL. The dough is basic - first combine flour with instant yeast and salt in a bowl. Then pour oil in the middle. Beat the dough using a wooden spoon until you get a soft sticky dough. You can do this also using a stand mixer - depends on you.
How to shape the rolls
Shaping the rolls is fairly easy. Once the dough is risen, divide it using a dough scraper into 4 then divide each quarter again into 4. To shape the rolls, roll each piece into rounds then place them onto baking sheet then leave in a warm place to rise again until puffed (for about 30 minutes).
soft Bread Rolls
MAKES: 16 BUNS
COOKS IN: 45 Minutes Plus Rising Time
- 500g plain or bread flour
- 7g instant yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 450ml milk, warm
- sunflower oil, for brushing
- Combine flour, instant yeast and salt in a medium bowl.
- Make a well in the middle then add sunflower oil.
- Start slowly pouring the warm milk while incorporating flour using a wooden spoon. Once the dough is compact continue to beat with a wooden spoon for about 5-6 minutes. The dough will be very soft and sticky. Leave the dough in a warm place to double (around 45 minutes).
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (428°F) and grease the baking sheet with oil.
- Tip the dough onto floured work surface, dust it with some flour and divide into 4. Now divide each quarter into 4 again. Roll each piece into a bun and arrange onto prepared baking sheet. Leave to rise for about 30 minutes.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden on the top.