Spaghetti with tuna and lemon sauce
A very simple pasta dish everyone will love made with tuna and lemon zest. So easy to make and so delicious.
looking for more pasta & gnocchi recipes?
spaghetti with tuna lemon sauce
- 200g spaghetti
- 200g tuna, drained and flaked
- juice and zest or 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- a bunch of parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water, adding the olive oil. When it is almost tender, drain it in a colander and return to the pan. Leave some cooking water.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan, add flaked tuna, lemon juice and parsley. Stir for about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add some water from the pasta (3 - 4 tablespoons) in the saucepan, then drain the pasta and toss everything together. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve pasta on warm plates and garnish with grated lemon zest on the top.
Warm 4 plates. Shake the pan of spaghetti over a medium heat until it is throughly warmed through, then transfer for a serving dish. Pour on the sauce and toss quickly, using 2 forks. Garnish with some chopped parsley and serve immediately with warm, crusty bread.
© Secret Recipe Notebook owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given.
Jun 14, 21 09:54 AM
Make this zucchini pancetta flatbread pizza!
Jun 04, 21 01:20 PM
Make these white chocolate mousse raspberry tarts!
May 29, 21 02:02 PM
You are going to love this refreshing lemon almond cheesecake. Amazing combination of almond crust and zesty lemon filling makes this cheesecake so adorable.
May 23, 21 02:24 PM
You are going to love these fudgy chocolate hazelnut lava cakes. Serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!
May 16, 21 12:56 PM
These summer flatbread pizza comes together quickly. It's loaded with colourful summer veggies plus mozzarella. Easy summer meal!