Candy | Truffles | No-Bake Recipes | White Chocolate Recipes
White Chocolate truffles
For those in love with truffles, we have an interesting recipe for simple white chocolate truffles. Made from only few ingredients, these truffles are so creamy and delicious you will adore them.
When it comes to sweets, a chocolate truffle is considered one of the most decadent one. We love our simple chocolate truffles rolled into cocoa powder and our crunchy dark chocolate truffles full of toasted pistachios.
But dark chocolate truffles aren't the only player in the game - you also can make these creamy sweets with white chocolate. Our simple recipe for silky white chocolate truffles is a great choice for your holidays and parties.
Because white chocolate has such a neutral flavour, you can add different flavouring, combine several and make endless variety. They can be rolled in icing sugar, cocoa powder or dipped in dark or white chocolate to be more stable at room temperature.
Try also these tasty recipes:
How to make white chocolate truffles
For these simple truffles you will need WHITE CHOCOLATE, WHIPPING CREAM and BUTTER. Use best quality white chocolate as this is the main ingredient in this recipe. Let's see how to make the truffles:
Making the chocolate ganache
- Chop the white chocolate coarsely, place in a heatproof bowl.
- Heat the whipping cream in a small saucepan just to the boil then pour over the chocolate.
- Stir or whisk until chocolate is melted, then add butter and whisk again until you get a smooth texture. Pour the mixture into a shallow dish, cover with some aluminium foil and keep in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Depending on the chocolate and the cream you use, your truffles may need a little longer to set. Once you can roll them into a balls using your hands, you are good to go. If the mixture is too soft, leave it in the fridge little bit longer or transfer it in the freezer for about 15 - 30 minutes before rolling.
Best selling kitchen tools
Rolling the truffles
For rolling the truffles, prepare the white chocolate shavings in a small bowl. Using a teaspoon or a small cookie scoop, grab a mixture and roll into balls. Roll them into white chocolate shavings until completely covered and place on a small tray lined with aluminium foil. Keep truffles in the fridge until ready to serve.
Serving and storing white chocolate truffles
For the best taste and texture, serve the truffles at room temperature. If stored in an airtight container in the fridge, these white chocolate truffles can last for up to 2 weeks.
Looking for more creamy desserts? Check these out:
Like this recipe? Follow us on Pinterest for more recipes like this one! And don't forget to pin this recipe for later by clicking on one of the images above.
White chocolate truffles
MAKES: 20 truffles
COOKS IN: 30 minutes plus cooling time
LEVEL: Super easy
KITCHEN ESSENTIALS FOR THIS RECIPE:
Quality Kitchen Products - Shop here!
- 200g (7 ounces) white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) whipping cream (33-36% milk fat)
- 30g (2 tbsp) butter
- white chocolate curls for coating
- Put whipping cream into a small saucepan and heat on a medium heat until it begins to simmer. Pour it over the chocolate and slowly stir until the chocolate melts completely.
- Add butter and continue to stir until combined and smooth. Place cling film over the top and keep in the fridge for about 1 - 2 hour until firm enough to scoop.
- Using a teaspoon scoop a small amount of mixture and with hands dusted with icing sugar roll between the palms of your hands into the balls and roll each truffle until completely covered. Keep truffles in the fridge until serving.